Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Furry Friend TAG

Hey!!

I think this might be for dogs, but imma do it with my cat, 'cause I've already done a post on my dogs (you can find a link to it in the "Guest Posts" Tab.).


1. What is your pets name? Grace. We actually looked on a cat names website and looked at about 200 names before deciding on Grace.
2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
She is a cat and she is a gray tabby, but she has a little bit of orange tabby in her and it shows on her tummy.

3. How long have you had your pet friend?
I've had her for about a year
4. How did you get your pet?
We have an older cat that is probably going to pass soon and we didn't want her to live the rest of her life alone, she doesn't like the dogs. This was a fail because she doesn't like Grace either.

5. How old is your pet?
Almost a year. She was born the day the Giants won the world series.

6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
 She LOVES to cuddle and she hates to be inside at night

7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
I love her so much. It terrifies me when she's outside at night 'cause I think she's going to get ran over

8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
Reading and petting her :)

9. What are nicknames that you call your pet?
Gracie and Little Shit.



These are my cat Grace when we first got her in November 2010


This is her after she got fixed.

These are Grace helping me wrap presents at Christmas














Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment